High production speeds dominate the scene in wafer fabrication and PCB inspection. Ziemann & Urban has been firmly established in the semiconductor industry since the early 1990s and offers proven solutions for assembling in particular, which include print and lead inspection, placement and electrical testing.
As a "standard product" with its numerous customisation and expansion options, Z&U's "Flexible Chip Mounter" for small series and laboratories (FCM4080) has proven itself: Powerful, robust, flexible and affordable - ideal for companies with small to medium production volumes.
Typical fields of application are:
- Pick & Place Processes for Semiconductor Chips and SMD Components
- Special processes for optical inspection and measurement of semiconductor chips before and during a pick & place process
- Dispensing and sealing processes around semiconductor assembly
- Systems for quality control and measurement of semiconductor chips and wafers
- Optical and electrical classification of semiconductor chips in the wafer
- Reel-to-reel component inspection in the blister belt
- Solar cell inspection
- Gluing and alignment of power electronics incl. glue application
- Alignment of components by image processing for subsequent further processing
- Bond pad inspection for damage and contamination
Curious now? Further examples of our solutions for the electronics industry can be found in the solutions database.